Espaço Amar, Unipessoal, Lda., (hereinafter “Espaço Amar”) ensures the privacy of users of its website regarding the “2nd International Congress of Systemic Consciousness” and the security of their personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
2. PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is any information, of any nature and regardless of its support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject).
An identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, namely by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, identifiers by electronic means or one or more elements specific to his or her identity. physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
3. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data consists of an operation or set of operations carried out on personal data or sets of personal data, using automated means, whether or not, namely the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation, recovery, consultation, use, disclosure, dissemination, comparison, interconnection, limitation, erasure or destruction.
4. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Espaço Amar is responsible for processing the personal data of users who browse this website and fill out forms available there.
5. DATA COLLECTED
In the context of navigation on this website, the following personal data may be collected and processed, through previous voluntary action by the data holder, in the same sense: name, e-mail address, telephone and / or mobile phone, tax identification number, area professional.
6. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Espaço Amar treats the personal data of website users to respond to registration requests at the 2nd International Congress of Systemic Consciousness, particularly in situations where they fill out and send the Registration Form available on the website or use an e-mail address of the Amar space for that purpose.
The legal basis is the legitimate interest in responding to registration requests from subscribers to the Registration Form on the Espaço Amar website and adapting the respective communication, as well as pre-contractual and contractual execution.
7. CONSERVATION TERM
Users’ personal data are only kept for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose that motivated their collection, except when it is justified to keep a history of the exchange of written messages with a given user.
8. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data of website users are treated exclusively by Espaço Amar and are considered strictly confidential, so they will not be transmitted, or in any way made available to any third party.
9. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA HOLDER
The holder of personal data has the following rights:
- Right of access: The data subject has the right to obtain from Espaço Amar the confirmation that the data concerning them are or are not subject to treatment and, if applicable, to access their personal data and the information provided for in the law.
- Right of rectification: The holder has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning him.
- Right to erase: In certain situations, the data subject has the right to request the deletion of his personal data. This right may be limited in certain situations, for example, when the processing of data is necessary to comply with legal obligations to which Espaço Amar is subject, or when such processing is necessary for the purpose of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial process.
- Right to limitation of processing: In certain situations, the data subject may request Espaço Amar to limit access to personal data or to suspend processing activities. This will happen, for example, in cases where you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, for a period of time that allows Espaço Amar to verify its accuracy, or in cases in which it has opposed the treatment, until it is verified that the legitimate interests of Espaço Amar or third parties prevail over yours.
- Right to data portability: In cases where the processing of data is based on a contract to which it is a party or on its consent, the data subject may ask Espaço Amar to deliver the data it has provided in a structured, user-friendly format. current and automatic reading. You can also ask Espaço Amar, as long as this is technically possible, to transmit this data to other controllers.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data, except in cases where data processing is indispensable within the scope of legitimate interests pursued by Espaço Amar.
- Right to withdraw consent: In cases where data processing is carried out on the basis of consent, the data subject may withdraw his consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, your personal data will no longer be processed, unless there is another legal basis that allows such processing.
- Right to lodge complaints with the supervisory authority: The data subject has the right to lodge complaints with the competent supervisory authority, in matters relating to the processing of his personal data. In Portugal, the supervisory authority is the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD).
If you intend to exercise any of the rights mentioned, you must contact us in writing, by e-mail INFO@ESPACOAMAR.COM or by telephone +351 213874391.
10. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Espaço Amar uses technical and organizational measures to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data of website users in accordance with the GDPR.
The technical and organizational measures created and implemented by Espaço Amar are also required of Espaço Amar service providers who can process personal data at their own expense.
If there is a security breach that causes destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, or unauthorized access to personal data, Espaço Amar will inform the supervisory authority of the occurrence, within the legal timeframe, as well as to the data holder itself.
If you have any questions in this regard, want more details about our data security or if you are aware of any inappropriate situation, please contact us for any of the channels mentioned in the previous point.
Last updated: september 28, 2020