Antonia del Castillo
10.30 am - 12.30 am
Antonia del Castillo
- Degree in Biology, and Secondary Teacher, for 31 years.
- Claudio Naranjo’s disciple and collaborator in the SAT program.
- Master in Systemic Pedagogy by Institut Gestalt de Barcelona and CUDEC in Mexico.
- Graduated in Family Constellations with Bert Hellinger.
- Didactic member of AECFS (Spanish Association of Family and Systemic Constellations).
- Diploma in Family and Systemic Constellations from Université Europeenne Jean Monnet A.I.S.B.L. (Brussels), graduated in Gestalt Therapy.
- Adherent member of the Spanish Association of Gestalt Therapy.
- Co-founder of La Montera, Gestalt Class for psychotherapy and performing arts.
- Coordinates the activities and programming of this Class, being director and teacher of the training in Family Constellations and Systemic Pedagogy.
- Professor in the Master of Family Medication at the University of Seville.
- Advises in different teacher centers and teaches courses in Spain, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina and Italy.
Systemic pedagogy, a tool for the educational community
Systemic pedagogy: an inclusive and loving attitude towards education
All people who are part of a school system belong first to a family system. Within this family system is where the first bonds are generated, the most lasting, in which the relationships that shape and sustain life are sustained.
Recognizing that these bonds generate loyalties, most of the times not visible, will make it possible to understand that in every action or behavior of the child there is loyalty to his family system.
When a child is seen from this view, he feels recognized and worthy, since what appeared in the foreground as an error, in fact, is an act of love.
This vision can be gained. Systemic pedagogy allows (teachers, everyone who works with children, adolescents, young people and in general anyone who dedicates themselves to a helping profession) to exercise themselves in the development of this vision, which is not what appears first as a problem, but goes further, to a place where the solution is found. A vision that gives confidence to parents and parents and gives tranquility to teachers and relieves them of a burden that, in most cases, does not correspond to them.
Systemic Pedagogy facilitates the construction of a point of understanding between the family and the school.
Education based on this approach becomes an act of love, an adventure that arouses enthusiasm in the face of this noble profession, which is teaching.
Contact us here