09.00 am - 11.00 am
- Clinical Psychologist and Psychotherapist.
- Effective member of the Portuguese Psychologists Order.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, by the London College of Clinical Hypnosis, in Portugal.
- Involved with the family constellation method since 2005. Direct training with Bert Hellinger and Sophie Hellinger, Stephan Hausner and Marianne Franke-Gricksch, among others.
- Conducts family constellation sessions, in groups and in individual consultation, having developed his own method of individual modality with plaques on the ground.
CONSTELLATIONS APPLICATION IN PSYCHOTHERAPY
Bert Hellinger said many times that family constellations were not a therapy, in the sense that when configured we don’t get to establish a therapeutic relationship with the client.
However, in my clinical experience, I have come to find constellations are one of the more effective tools to help the client in the psychotherapy process by joining loose elements, connecting the visible with the invisible, integrating what appears disintegrated em disconnected.
The psychotherapist who wants to use constellations has to keep a rigorous disciplined attitude where he exposes without judgement, trying to understand or want to reach something. He proceeds until he finds an image that may bring resolution for the client.
Psychotherapy follows its course in the exploration of personal experiences, leading the client to become more intimate and responsible for them, seeking to activate the inner resources that act as energy sources to the desired transformation, progressively integrating that which was previously marginalized, giving it the corresponding place.
In this workshop, we will approach different application ways of family constellations in the psychotherapy context.