11.00 am - 12.00 am
14.30 pm - 16.30 pm
– Gastro Surgeon Doctor (CRMESP-39,462);
– Neo-Reichian body psychotherapist (CBT in Bioenergetic Analysis, Biosynthesis and Biodynamics);
– Psychosomatic Analyst;
– Family and Organizational Phenomenological System Constellator;
– Business Systemic Consultant and Coach;
– Visiting Professor at the University of São Paulo – Medicine and Psychology, UNIP and UNAERP;
– Creator of the Systemic Consciousness Approach;
– Founder and President of IBRACS – Brazilian Institute of Systemic Consciousness;
– Series Book Writer: Shall We Increase Consciousness? – Editora IBRACS;
– President of the 4th Systemic Constellation Congress and 2nd International Systemic Constellation Congress held at IBRACS, in Ribeirão Preto, São Paulo, in 2019.
Systemic practice follows the phenomenological path, but it is always surrounded by questions about its scientific basis. And, with the evolution of Epigenetics, it gains more strength in its essence and performance.
This new branch of Genetics reveals that the functioning of DNA is not something fixed and immutable as we believed. The discovery of epigenetic mechanisms shows that the expression of each gene can be blocked or released. Therefore, the mere presence of the gene is not enough. Its functioning is controlled by several biochemical processes that scientists began to discover in the last 7 decades (methylation, histones, among others).
The genetic code is a large memory system that comes from the evolution of species and defines us as human beings and ethnic groups. Just as the epigenetic mechanisms are the result of the life history of the individual and of his more recent ancestors.
Studies on the development of these genetic modulators have revealed that their origin comes from the individual’s relationship with their environment. Among the various factors involved in this process we can highlight: stress, food, pollution, quality of relationships, interaction of the individual with his environment. And, if we analyze it carefully, all of this has a direct relationship with the systemic entanglements
Scientists have proven that in addition to the epigenetic mechanisms being passed in the reproduction of cells, they also go on for several generations, through gametes. Therefore, an egg and a sperm carry two inheritances – Genetics and Epigenetics. And this is how the ancestors’ life story arrives and acts on the descendants.
In order to become more didactic and gain a better understanding of these dynamics of controlling gene expression, I will divide the epigenetic performance into 4 dimensions:
- Epigenetic Heritage – important experiences from previous generations incorporated in gametes.
- Intrauterine World – fundamental period of creation and changes in these mechanisms. The mother’s emotional world affects the functioning of the uterus and, consequently, the formation of the body and the physiology of the embryo and fetus.
- Childhood – the main life experiences that the child has until the age of 5 affect the meaning of himself, the other and his life purpose. The family is the great field of influence.
- Adult-Child Relationship – the ability to become an adult and take responsibility for caring for your own child. So he has the power to get in touch with his childhood traumas and entanglements. This can promote healing. In this way it is possible to change the epigenetic mechanisms and also to influence the next generations. This can be done through gametes and also by promoting pregnancy and a healthier family for children.
The increase in consciousness of these stages and of the epigenetic dynamics generates new ways of understanding the systems and how to work to lead people and families on the path of a much healthier life. And, in this way, being able to solve traumas from the past, avoid them in the present and create a better future.
Contact us here