14.30 pm - 16.30 pm
· Degree in Psychology from the Faculty of Psychology, University of Lisbon, 1995.
· Exercise of Psychotherapy, since 1995 with children, adolescents and adults, in a private clinic, Health Center, Hospital, IPSS, and currently in his office in Sintra.
· Specializations awarded by the Portuguese Psychologists Order (OPP):
o General: Clinical and Health Psychology, Work / Social Psychology and Organizations,
o Advanced: Psychology of Justice, Psychogerontology and Psychotherapy.
· Formations of several complementary methodologies, such as chromotherapy, bioenergetics, vibrational medicine, in Spain and Portugal, since 1998.
· Psychology internship guidance; He taught Psychology, organization of congresses, participation in various investigations since college, namely on divorce, and publication / participation in articles.
· She was a Superior Technician for the staff of the Institute for Social Development (IDS I.P.) and ISS I.P. (Social Security Institute in Central Services and Local Service of Sintra), between October 2000 and January 2017.
· Trainer (ISCE, Universidade Lusófona…) in Psychology and other therapies since 1998.
· Family constellator since 2012, she holds individual and group sessions, workshops and courses.
· Between 2009 and 2014, it was integrated in the ISS. I.P., specialized internal technical assistance to the Court in Civil Guardian Matters (namely in the Regulation of the Exercise of Parental Responsibilities).
· From 2017, he also carried out external consultancy to the Court, an experience in which he started, alongside psychotherapy, the implementation in Portugal of the approach to Family constellations, initially in the Family Court and Minors of Mafra, later in Barreiro. he also intervened in proceedings requested by the Lisbon District FM Court.
· Organized and held the first family constellations workshop with fathers and mothers of proceedings that they followed in Specialized Technical Hearing (ATE), at the Court (District of Family and Minors) in Mafra June 2018 and later in Barreiro.
Contact: (+351) 96 680 66 66
“At the Service of Life – The application of the clinic to the Family Constellations court”
Participation in the Congress aims to share reflection and some result of the work as a psychologist, trainer and fundamentally as a constellator, not only in the clinic and groups mentioned above. Thus, the presentation more than on theoretical or experiential aspects will be focused on the experience of implementation in Court, in Portugal of Family Constellations.
In this lecture, which is part of a table with magistrates and other interveners in the area of Justice, it will still be possible to answer questions that are addressed to me.
Contact us here