Maria Martha Arredondo Mendez
11.00 am - 13.00 pm
- Degree in Journalism and Collective Communication.
- Master in Human Development and Systemic Pedagogy.
- Specialties: Gestalt Psychotherapies, Neurolinguistic Programming, Eriksonian Hypnosis, Emotional Development Profile (EDP) and Dance and Movement.
- Post-graduation in Core Energy Therapist.
- Training in Arraigo Sexual.
- Floral therapist.
- Family Constellations, since 1996 and Trainer Trainer for Hellinger Sciencia.
- Certified in Systemic Management and Organizational Constellations.
- Graduated in Enneagram and Systemic Coaching.
- Founder and director of Corpo Alma Terapeutika, in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
- Holds workshops in Mexico, Spain, Portugal and Latin American countries.
- Worked as a journalist for 25 years.
Men and women in one heart
The privileges, the challenges, the commitments and what needs to be done for men and women today. Family constellations open the space for reconciliation and gratitude for different paths.
Gathered around the heart and the future
Flow in our gender identity of the heart, to generate the necessary strength and confidence and promote changes that lead us to live in harmony and respect with the couple, leaving behind competition, resentments and fears.
A workshop where the feminine and masculine of our systems are shown through the dance of time and conclude here and now, with a future to discover.
My view on family constellations
The vision of the orders of love, the consciousness towards the movements of the soul and the certainty in relation to the movements of the spirit that lead me to something greater, is an inner path that allows me to live in a state of surrender before what is.
In family constellations, reality becomes transparent and shows us internal processes linked to our family system and to broader fields in an interconnected whole.
Once these concepts are taken, they are taken to another level, because often what we have in mind, for the soul is different because it is what shows us the greatness of life.
Learning to trust the movements that come from something greater requires me to be meek, to surrender to that movement.