- Degree in Clinical and Health Psychology, by Universidade Lusíada do Porto;
- PhD student in Neuropsychology at the University of Salamanca;
- Specialist in Learning Disabilities;
- Specialist in Hypnosis and Clinical Regression and in Renaissance;
- Training in Family Constellation, in Portugal, with trainer Paula Matos (Espaço Psi); Organizational Constellation – Cecílio Regojo (Talente Manager); Integrative Family Systemic Therapy (Alexandra Caymmi); Family Constellation (Hellinger Schuler in Germany) and Systemic Pedagogy (La Montera, in Sevilla).
Systemic pedagogy: an inclusive look between family and schools
Systemic pedagogy with the focus of Bert Hellinger, translates into an educational movement that reconnects the bonds between parents, teachers and students in favor of life and at the service of something greater. The systemic approach allows us to understand that the school is a network of interactions of different elements that make the act of learning possible, teachers are just teachers and knowing how to be in their role as an educator honors the children’s parents, in turn, when parents themselves are in their place in collaboration with the School give permission for their children to go further. Taking some of the systemic learning into the educational context allows for greater understanding and can be liberating. School is not a better alternative than life at home, but enrichment and when both interact respectfully, they optimize resources. In this workshop we will be able to look at the school / parent / student relationship in a broader and more harmonious way. Each in their place working collaboratively, respectfully in order to create better human beings, operating in a more humanized society and generating harmony and well-being, perhaps, one day when the science of life is understood by all we can have schools with that integrative and multidimensional look.
Contact us here